Carnival sale

Jett456

I got an email today from Carnival saying all NY cruises are on sale. So I called because the link didn't work. I couldn't get the special prices to show. The price the agent gave me on the phone was $130 pp less than Carnival's price on Monday when I booked. The price online is still the same as Monday. I called my TA (CruiseQuick) and I asked them to check for me so I can get an upgrade or credit and they emailed back and said the price was still the same as when I booked. So is the pricing different sometimes for sales to customers as compared to TAs.

Jett, either be sure your TA has called Carnival like you did, or transfer your ressie to Carnival and take advantage of the sale price.

Mike

Family & Friends 1st time on the Destiny
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;09;12;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I still paid less than Carnival's sale price but, I want to know if the price went down from what the TA had to pay Carnival because then I am entitled to an upgrade or whatever.

Archived