Dawn Cruise Critic Get Togethers/ Anniversay Celebration?

Plumloco

Hello, I've written before about baggage questions. Since everyone responding was so pleasant and upbeat, I thought it might be nice to join in on the CC meetings while onboard. How do we go about either registering or finding out where and how the group gathers? We've already registered with NCL, what now? Looking forward to meeting with all the friendly people that have posted. One other question: This is Carol and my 1st cruise in celebration of our 35th anniversary. She's wanted to cruise as long as we've been married and we just never got to it. Kids, college, parents jobs etc always got in the way. Now I want to make this as special as possible for her. I've ordered the anniversary package. Any other thoughts? How does the flower service work out leaving from NYC?

Thanks, Plumloco (Well, it's actually Harry)

OK Harry

Start here find the ship you are on

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Then find the roll call for the others on your cruise. No formal sign up just something you and the others on your roll call will have to put together.

Good luck I hope you enjoy your first cruise - you have waited long enough:)

I see you found your little group at 9:17

Here's a link to your Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=296158

Hello, I've written before about baggage questions. Since everyone responding was so pleasant and upbeat, I thought it might be nice to join in on the CC meetings while onboard. How do we go about either registering or finding out where and how the group gathers? We've already registered with NCL, what now? Looking forward to meeting with all the friendly people that have posted. One other question: This is Carol and my 1st cruise in celebration of our 35th anniversary. She's wanted to cruise as long as we've been married and we just never got to it. Kids, college, parents jobs etc always got in the way. Now I want to make this as special as possible for her. I've ordered the anniversary package. Any other thoughts? How does the flower service work out leaving from NYC?

Thanks, Plumloco (Well, it's actually Harry)

Archived