Dream engine?

cruisedolly

Does anyone know if the Dreams engine has been repaired? I want to book England to Houston Sept 20th, but don't want to cross the Atlantic with a ship that is gimping along.

this is my first time with NCL. any comments on the Dream? Anyone on this 17 day sailing?

The Dream engine has been repaired since November. Every single review I have seen for over 5 months is giving her awesome scores. Why in the world are we seeing people ask about the engines at this point and bumping this up? Seems very odd to me...

I've been studying my NCL book, looking for my next cruise...even before I take my next cruise next week on the Spirit. When I came across the Dream's itinerary I also wondered what the situation was with her engine. I had no idea that it had been fixed so I steered clear of her voyages. Now knowing that everything is fixed, I will have to look again at her voyages. Thanks for the information.

thinking of booking the same cruise. Dover to Houston too... My friends rave about this ship.. it's not one of the mega ones.. Waiting for prices to be a little bit more reasonable... Which category are you in? We love NCL and their "freestyle"..

Archived