where to snorkle?

valentine287

Hi Everyone!

What a great site. I wish I discovered it sooner. I will be on the RC Serande in April, the Southern Caribbean. I have 2 teenagers. Where is the best place to snorkle? I think they want to definitely power snorkle. Any suggestions. Thanks so much!:)

Sorry!

We are headed to St. Thomas, St. Martin, Antiqua, St. Lucia, and Barbados. We have excursions already planed in St. Thomas and St. Martin. So, I guess I need snorkle info on the last 3 islands. Thanks for all you help.:)

For Barbados go to thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com, Thriller Turtle and Snorkling Adventure. Stephen Tryhane has a boat with triple 250's so this boat moves! He'll take you to feed and snorkle with turtles. Then takes you to other snorkling spots including two ship wrecks that are 75' apart. The tour is $45 and includes snorkling gear, snacks, soft drinks, beer and rum punch. Its $30 for kids under 12. You canreach Stephen at the above email address. He'll answer any questions and send pictures of the turtles. The ship probably goes to the turtles but on a slow catamaran - can't get to all the spots as it takes to long on a boat of this type. And, Ships tour is a LOT more $$$! Have fun!

Thanks to all! Yes, Michelle we will be with you on the 8th!:D

Come join our thread! We are a chatty group! Would love to have you join us!http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6136435&posted=1#post6164799

Archived