eli's eco tour

valentine287

Okay I am new at this message board thing. While searching the threads I have read so much about Eli's eco tour. What exactly do you do? How long is it? And how do I get there. I am a little nervous about not going throught the cruise line. I will be in Antiqua from about 8-5. Is this good for teens? Sorry I am asking so many questions, again I am nervous about doing it on my own. This is my second cruise and I booked all the excursions through the cruise line.

I am going on RCCL Seranade in April.

Thanks Again!

Eli's web site is: http://www.adventureantigua.com/

We did his tour in jan/05, and it has been our best excursion in our 8 cruises. We had a great day. You will meet Eli just around the corner from the ship and the dock. From there, you will proceed to pick up maybe a couple more passengers from the local hotels along the coast. Then, we toured bird island, very interesting, and great photo spots. Don't forget your camera. He will take you along the coast and you will see beautiful very expensive homes. You will have snorkeling time, and you will visit Hell's gate, and can tour the cavern, and go up on top of it.

Also, he provides lunch for you. It was a wonderful day. We had no problems getting back to the ship on time. We also left at 5:00PM.

If you book on his website, you should receive a discount. We did. Have a great time!

Archived