Vista Aft Ocean Suites

MarcyLondon

I have been offered Suite 1108. I am concerned that the noise from the Terrace Grill above will be very noisy particularly early mornings. I don't want to spend all that money for a noisy and expensive suite.

HELP!

Marcy

Must be a typo, there is no 1108. If 11008 you are up front under the Oceania Suites, take the room good location IMHO.

IF 11080, that is also a Primo Oceania Suite with great wrap around viewing and veranda. Yes under the TC but it should still be great although you could get a little noise in rough seas or something. That back corner suite sells out immediately and is highly desirable. 
enjoy,

Mauibabes

21 minutes ago, MarcyLondon said:

I have been offered Suite 1108. I am concerned that the noise from the Terrace Grill above will be very noisy particularly early mornings. I don't want to spend all that money for a noisy and expensive suite.

HELP!

Marcy

2 hours ago, mauibabes said:

Must be a typo, there is no 1108. If 11008 you are up front under the Oceania Suites, take the room good location IMHO.

IF 11080, that is also a Primo Oceania Suite with great wrap around viewing and veranda. Yes under the TC but it should still be great although you could get a little noise in rough seas or something. That back corner suite sells out immediately and is highly desirable. 
enjoy,

Mauibabes

oops it was 11080. I think we have decided against it and will stick to a PH2 suite mid ship with only cabins above. But thank you for your prompt reply