Cable Beach Help

CrusieGuy

My wife and I will be in Nassau on April 30 for a short time of only 5 hours on GLORY. We have decided on going to Cable Beach for a few short hours. Can someone tell me the differences between the Wyndam and Nassau Beach Hotel and the Radisson? We are planning on spending the day at the beach of one resorts. Will it be hard getting a taxi or bus back to the boat from one of these resorts? Thanks :)

Very easy to get to cable beach! We got the jitney right near the pirate's museum (they were all lined up) and got off at the Wyndham. We walked through the hotel and noticed the beach was larger next door, which is the Nassau beach hotel. There is a restaurant there as well if you want to get a drink or something. The beach isn't great, but it is ok for a few hours.

We got the jitney in front of the Nassau beach hotel to return downtown, we flagged it down, but I don't know if you need to do that. $1 per person, it sure is a bargain!

Archived