Bingo! MIA Airport transfer.Soda pass? Iced Tea free?

Crusintogether

So, was the soda pass worth it? Is iced tea included w/ out extra charge? What drinks ARE included w/ out the pass? How much is it to play Bingo? Approx. how much are alcoholic drinks, things like margarita, ice mix drinks? I am just trying to finalize an approx. budget and all of this info will really help sum things up. Thanks everyone! I'll be toasting these message boards one month from right now!!!

-Amanda

So, was the soda pass worth it?

From what I understand, if you drink at least three sodas a day normally, the pass is worth it. No one in our family drinks soda all that much, so we just bought a few during our cruise.

Is iced tea included w/ out extra charge?

Yes. Iced tea is available on the Lido deck and in the dining rooms without charge. Oh, and you can get cappucino and espresso for free in the dining room during/after dinner.

What drinks ARE included w/ out the pass?

Juice, lemonade, iced tea fruit punch, coffee, tea, available on the Lido deck near the buffets and in the dining room. I believe that kids under a certain age can get soda for free during dinner (I think they have to be under 10 or 12.)

How much is it to play Bingo?

Depends on the game and how many cards you want to play. Seems like most of the games ran about $20 for a strip of three cards.

Approx. how much are alcoholic drinks, things like margarita, ice mix drinks?

Depending on what you order, they run from about $4.50 to $8.50. There are usually drink specials at the various bars each day that run a bit cheaper.

I am just trying to finalize an approx. budget and all of this info will really help sum things up. Thanks everyone! I'll be toasting these message boards one month from right now!!!

-Amanda

Hope that helps a bit. I think you can find entire message threads about these subjects if you do a forum search.

"Scout" aka Carol

Dayton, OH

We drink lots of soda so it was well worth it for us. I don't know the price of other drinks but you can get iced tea for free. The soda card is convenient and cheap if you drink alot of soda.

Bingo prices vary depending on the game and how many games you are playing at once. I believe the cheapest is $10.00 and it goes up to $20.00 for three.

Archived