Please Forgive me...Another UPGRADE QUESTION

donnavb5

When I booked my cruise for May 13th there was an "upgrade of 2" special going on. Which my TA said was not available. Anyway used your trick of pretending or order something and found out I was upgraded 2 floors from a guaranteed Riveria to a U53. Which is GREAT. However since my room is guaranteed should I assume that I could be upgrated MORE and that the special went in effect? I guess I'm asking because I thought rooms wouldn't "quite" be assigned this early for a guaranteed room. Whatever, I'll be happy with my Upper room. But I'd be ESTATIC with a suite or balcony!

should I assume that I could be upgrated MORE
Don't assume *anything* at this point. Your cabin might could still be changed, and not necessarily in a good way. :rolleyes:

However since my room is guaranteed should I assume that I could be upgrated MORE and that the special went in effect?

Dont ever assume=- because although it looks like you are upgraded you can be moved again before your sailing and wind up with what you booked.

thats the joy of booking guarantee.

opps- i see you are 49 days away from sailing.

Go to carnival.com click on gifts. add something--anything at all to your cart-- add your booking number and that particular cabinnumber.. scroll down and see if you see your names.. IF you see your names its 99% chance that is your cabin.

youstill have that 1% chance of still being changed.

If you do not see your names-- its not set yet.

Archived