booking while on cruise

suexxx

hi all. We are doing our first cruise next feb. Wondering if they have specials you can book while on your cruise. If so are they agood price or are we better to wait until we get home. We will be on Pacific Sun. thanks again sue

• 2 weeks later...

hi girl05. we are on Native Beats 19-02-07 10 nights Pacific Sun. This will be our first but hope not our last. I have been on this board every day since I found it by mistake in feb. I watch the ships at the ports and leaving aust and coming home. I am getting so much help and information from you all. Have you done a cruise yet? sue

hi girl05. we are on Native Beats 19-02-07 10 nights Pacific Sun. This will be our first but hope not our last. I have been on this board every day since I found it by mistake in feb. I watch the ships at the ports and leaving aust and coming home. I am getting so much help and information from you all. Have you done a cruise yet? sue

Hi Sue,

Yes I came back from my first cruise on the 11th March:) I'm looking forward to cruising again.

I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time, and will be booking again.

I watch the ships on the webcams aswell.

Feel free to ask any questions, I still need to finish writing my review.

Cheers, girl05

Archived