Is it worth getting Medallion Mailed?

artvlay

18 hours ago, asfhgwt said:

Does anyone know if the Princess Green lane in Brooklyn terminal saves any time? I cruised from there years ago, and IIRC there was a single, long line for security check purposes, which saved Green lane people nothing. Kind of stupid, Princess!

I can only speak from our experience but last October we were Blue lane in Brooklyn and were among the first few people boarding the ship.  The security line was as you recalled, one lane for everyone.  By the time you were through with that, there were multiple agents ready to give medallions to anyone picking them up.  There wasn't a wait at the time we were there. 

My husband didn't want to have the medallions shipped, to avoid them not arriving in time or us forgetting them at home, so we opted to pick them up at port.  We're doing this same cruise this September and will probably just pick them up in Brooklyn again. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jennybenny said:

We are doing medallion pick up in Barcelona. Anyone have experience with that wait time?

We breezed through last November but we checked in after 2:30 pm ish. I was not in a hurry to board.

Edited by ebeluga
  • Thanks 1