Navigator- outlet in bathrooms

I watched a video of someone reviewing their veranda stateroom on World Traveller.  He showed an outlet in the bathroom and he said it was for the hairdryer.  I have never been on a cruise that allowed one to plug in anything in the bathroom beyond an electric razor.  Can anyone tell me if the Navigator allows one to plug the hairdryer into the bathroom outlet?  I'm wondering where else I could use the hair dryer since there doesn't appear to be a mirror above the "vanity" in Navigator veranda staterooms.

On the Traveller there was a 110 outlet in the bathroom. Used it for a razor, my GF used their hair dryer, and I even had battery chargers for cameras and stuff plugged into it at various times. No restrictions posted or apparent. There were 110 plugs on the desk/counter in the cabin and by the headboards, but those quickly got filled as well with chargers and stuff. 220 is a bit more available in the cabins (lights) and there are 220 (Euro round pin style) outlets throughout the ship (dining room, lounge, etc.) just take the proper converters or adapters.