Problems with creating an account / login on Crystal website?

Alsun

Hi,

Our first Crystal cruise is slowly approaching, and I thought it might be time to start looking into excursions etc. As such, I tried to create an account on the Crystal website.

Unfortunately, the email address we use for this new account requires verification, but the link that Crystal is sending us keeps giving an error message (THE LINK YOU USED TO ENTER THE WEBSITE HAS EXPIRED.) It subsequently asks you to try either change password or log in, but obviously both fail as the "account hasn't been verified yet, we will sent you a new verification email". Of course this new verification email doesn't work, and the same loop continues and continues....

Does anyone happen to know either

a) how to get around this error message?

b) or whom to contact at Crystal cruises - as website is not very clear about this?

c) or is anyone aware whether this is just a temporary glitch and should I just keep trying over the next several days?

d) or any other reason why I am not able to create an account?

Any help/advice much appreciated!

2 hours ago, Alsun said:

Hi,

Our first Crystal cruise is slowly approaching, and I thought it might be time to start looking into excursions etc. As such, I tried to create an account on the Crystal website.

Unfortunately, the email address we use for this new account requires verification, but the link that Crystal is sending us keeps giving an error message (THE LINK YOU USED TO ENTER THE WEBSITE HAS EXPIRED.) It subsequently asks you to try either change password or log in, but obviously both fail as the "account hasn't been verified yet, we will sent you a new verification email". Of course this new verification email doesn't work, and the same loop continues and continues....

Does anyone happen to know either

a) how to get around this error message?

b) or whom to contact at Crystal cruises - as website is not very clear about this?

c) or is anyone aware whether this is just a temporary glitch and should I just keep trying over the next several days?

d) or any other reason why I am not able to create an account?

Any help/advice much appreciated!

Hello Alsun, please contact our Onboard Guest Services at obgs@crystalcruises.com for further assistance. We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon! Thank you, Crystal Guest Relations

• Like 6

I had the same problem last week. I called and spoke with someone at Crystal who was helpful, but wasn't able to fix the problem. He said they were having problems with the website and he could only submit a ticket describing my problem. I kept trying and after a few days I was able to set up an account. So, I would say that the answer is c). I hope you have the same success that I did.

• 3 weeks later...