Southampton shorex on debarkation day - NCL specifically?

Don't most cruise lines offer tours on debarkation day - ending at the airport - for those of us with evening flights? I know I've seen it in the past, but I've never had an evening flight before. Now I do, and theres nothing offered so far. We're only 3 months out.

Some cruise lines offer a tour-transfer from ship to LHR (or central London) via a stop at Stonehenge.

The only independently-operated coach tour-transfers that I'm aware of from Southampton cruise terminals to LHR (or into London for those taking a few post-cruise days) are by International Friends, a long-established & trusted coach tour operator.

They service all but the smallest cruise ships arriving in Southampton and are well-received on Cruise Critic.
They offer

- Stonehenge-only for those who need to be at LHR at 1.30 to 2pm,

- Salisbury + Stonehenge + Windsor for those who need to be at LHR by 4.30 - 5pm,

- Bath & Windsor for those who need to be at LHR by 5 - 5.30pm

- Cotswolds villages for those who need to be at LHR by 4.45 to 5.15pm

https://www.internationalfriends.co.uk/shore-excursions-and-cruise-transfers.html#tour-tab2

If you choose one which includes Stonehenge it is important to book your Stonehenge admission with your tour - Stonehenge operates restricted numbers and pay-at-the-gate can be significantly delayed or even declined at busy times. Tickets issued by coach operators (this includes ship-sponsored coaches and the Stonehenge ho-ho) permit entry at any time.

(Their simple direct cruise terminal to LHR transfers are no better value than most ship-sponsored transfers, and for 2+ passengers a private transfer using one of a number of taxi operators is actually cheaper.)

JB 🙂

3 hours ago, John Bull said:

Some cruise lines offer a tour-transfer from ship to LHR (or central London) via a stop at Stonehenge.

The only independently-operated coach tour-transfers that I'm aware of from Southampton cruise terminals to LHR (or into London for those taking a few post-cruise days) are by International Friends, a long-established & trusted coach tour operator.

They service all but the smallest cruise ships arriving in Southampton and are well-received on Cruise Critic.
They offer

- Stonehenge-only for those who need to be at LHR at 1.30 to 2pm,

- Salisbury + Stonehenge + Windsor for those who need to be at LHR by 4.30 - 5pm,

- Bath & Windsor for those who need to be at LHR by 5 - 5.30pm

- Cotswolds villages for those who need to be at LHR by 4.45 to 5.15pm

https://www.internationalfriends.co.uk/shore-excursions-and-cruise-transfers.html#tour-tab2

If you choose one which includes Stonehenge it is important to book your Stonehenge admission with your tour - Stonehenge operates restricted numbers and pay-at-the-gate can be significantly delayed or even declined at busy times. Tickets issued by coach operators (this includes ship-sponsored coaches and the Stonehenge ho-ho) permit entry at any time.

(Their simple direct cruise terminal to LHR transfers are no better value than most ship-sponsored transfers, and for 2+ passengers a private transfer using one of a number of taxi operators is actually cheaper.)

JB 🙂

Those are fabulous, thank you!  I was hoping more for just sights around London since we've never been to London at all.  But if not, one of those will be great.