What shoes with this dress?

Victory748

If the dress is white you can go several ways...metallics are great, or tan/camel, or of course white.

I would stick with simple shoes since the dress has simple lines. Something strappy perhaps, esparillas are hot, or if you don't like heels then a pair of kitten heeled sandals.

Will you be wearing the dress for a semi-formal or casual night? That may be the deciding factor on the style of shoes.

~e

all three have excellent suggestions.

I guess it depends if you want to dress it up or down.

I was thinking white strappy barely there shoes w/ a kitten heel, along the lines of Mrsred suggested.

But then MadelineRose suggested the matallics and I thought ooooo, that would look nice.

But then I seen rbm444's suggestion and I thought wow those blue sandals would look great!

The good news is that there is a LOT that would look great.

Good luck.

If you bought the dress in white, you can go with almost any shoe. It all depends on where exactly you want to wear this. A tan sandal might work just fine if you are casual. A dressier shoe would be gold or silver. How do you plan on accessorizing? You want the jewelry and handbag and shoes to compliment each other.

I think a metallic would look great for evening. Whether gold or silver depends on your coloring I think. And then I'd match the jewelry to the metallic shoe. Something simple but glamourous though would be perfect.

Archived