Disneyband+

I seen people who booked to go on Disney dream British isles cruise from Southampton on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th can purchase an Disneyband+

I seen on Thursday 12th September 2024 pirate night would Disneyband+ light up during Buccaneer blast deck party even their no fireworks during the deck party because of the maritime and local regulations.

I have never used a Disneyband+. If it typically "plays" during the Buccaneer Blast party, then it should still light up even without the fireworks.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't used one on a cruise but I can say that mine was interactive during key times at Disneyland.  Things like fireworks, parades, and other shows.  Not sure how much it adds though because during big things like a parade or show everyone is watching that not the wristband.

If you don't have them from going to the parks, I wouldn't spend the $ on them for the cruise. The card is still needed to leave the ship for ports and on the Dream, Fantasy, Wonder and Magic, the band readers are laid out for the cast member to take key cards and not for the MB that stays on your wrist. so you'll constantly be taking off the MB and handing it over.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought them for my Fantasy cruise in June 2024. And they didn't work, a flicker here and there. There were 9 of us some flicker more than others. You have to take them off at any of the bars. 

They are just a expensive room key. I got the cream one, don't do it  it's all dirty from picking up marks from walls.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just on the Wish and we bought 4 because the advertisements say it greatly enhances the experience. We found it to be basically useless. Yes you can use them for your room key, but you need the key card to turn on the lights in the room. Plus everywhere asks for the card for food/drinks so you have to keep taking it off. The kids club will give the kids one for free to use if they don't have one. The Port asked for our room key as well. 

It did glow randomly during the cruise, we thought maybe it had to do with location or events, but sometimes it wouldn't glow when we expected it to, so who knows. 

9 minutes ago, KatRangoon said:

I was just on the Wish and we bought 4 because the advertisements say it greatly enhances the experience. We found it to be basically useless. Yes you can use them for your room key, but you need the key card to turn on the lights in the room. Plus everywhere asks for the card for food/drinks so you have to keep taking it off. The kids club will give the kids one for free to use if they don't have one. The Port asked for our room key as well. 

It did glow randomly during the cruise, we thought maybe it had to do with location or events, but sometimes it wouldn't glow when we expected it to, so who knows. 

Agree they were a big disappointment.