Miracle 4/23/2006 Cruise...Excursion Questions ??

number8

We just did some talking with some of our people and we think we came up with the following excursions for our Cruise. None of the following where booked through Carnival. Any comments or suggestions ?

Grand Cayman - Off the Beaten Path Jeep Tour ...Goes to Rum Pointe

Booked through - http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com

Cozumel - A day of Bar hopping...Senor Frogs, Carlos & Charlies......etc...

No explanation needed...just a few Tylenol the next morning !!:cool:

Belize - Cave Tubing and Zip-Line Excursion

Booked through - belizecruiseexcursions.com

Costa Maya - Beach Break Party

Booked through - costamayacruiseexcursions.com

We did some research on-line and found the prices to be better than Carnivals and also some different excursions to choose from. Anymore commments or suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks

We are also on the Miracle on the 23rd. We are doing the following:

Grand Cayman: Rays, Reef and Rum Point with Nativeway. I wanted to go to Rum point but not drive (in case we drink).

Belize: Cave tubing with X-treme.

Cozumel: Playa Palancar beach.

Costa Maya: Pez Quadro on our own.

We will also be on the Miracle on April 23rd. We have booked the stingray tour with Moby Dick Tours (no deposit required - some in my party are wishy-washy so this was best for us) and Cave Tubing and Zip Line combo with XStream. We can't wait!!

Cozumel and Costa Maya are up in the air - probably just relaxing.

I think 6 of us are just doing the Zip-Line tour. Read a few things about the 30 minute walk with your tubes to the drop in point and they didn't make that part sound that great. Just drop me off the platfrom and away we go.............

Anybody else have any opinions on these excursions. How are the excursions booked outside Carnival to deal with ??? No trouble , More trouble. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

So far I have had a really good experience communicating with xtreme (belize cave tubing) and nativeway (GC: Rays, Reef and Rum Point). I did have to give a deposit to xteme, but nativeway doesn't require one. You can also cancel with nativeway at anytime. I feel very good about Nativeway as I haven't read anything bad about them. I did read a few bad things about some of the other popular guys in GC so I feel good about our choice. We shall see:) This will be my first experience with both tour groups.

I have done excer. outside of the ship's excer. on previous cruises, and they have always been great. I like the smaller number of people..you don't feel so herded around.

Archived