Suite 9094

Has anybody sailed in 9094? It's an aft Residence. We've just booked it for an April crossing. I'm wondering how much noise there is from the pool above and whether the terrace was very windy when underway

We were in the Cocoon Residence below you on the 6th deck. It was noisy, both from the pool below us and the constant use of thrusters to maintain position at tender ports (rather than use the old fashioned anchor). You will be a few levels higher and may not suffer as badly as we did. It also depends on the number of families on board. The kids love the small aft pool!!!

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2024 at 8:14 AM, CJANDH said:

We were in the Cocoon Residence below you on the 6th deck. It was noisy, both from the pool below us and the constant use of thrusters to maintain position at tender ports (rather than use the old fashioned anchor). You will be a few levels higher and may not suffer as badly as we did. It also depends on the number of families on board. The kids love the small aft pool!!!

Oh gosh, we are in one of those next year... of course they assured me there had been no noise complaints.  I am more concerned with the noise in the evening as we plan to be off the ship during the day.  Would you recommend we move to a lesser cabin?

19 minutes ago, The Hudson Co. Landlubber said:

Oh gosh, we are in one of those next year... of course they assured me there had been no noise complaints.  I am more concerned with the noise in the evening as we plan to be off the ship during the day.  Would you recommend we move to a lesser cabin?

If you will be off the ship during the day I would not worry about the noise. The suite itself is wonderful and the noise issue we had was almost entirely in the day. We had a lot of tender ports that made the thruster problem an issue in the day. If your ports are more "docked" you will not have a problem. The ship is wonderful; the suite is over the  top good and the food is outstanding. Keep your booking and enjoy. Chris.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CJANDH said:

If you will be off the ship during the day I would not worry about the noise. The suite itself is wonderful and the noise issue we had was almost entirely in the day. We had a lot of tender ports that made the thruster problem an issue in the day. If your ports are more "docked" you will not have a problem. The ship is wonderful; the suite is over the  top good and the food is outstanding. Keep your booking and enjoy. Chris.

Thank you Chris!  You probably could hear me sigh in relief from all the way here in New Jersey...  Much appreciated.

=HCL=

• Like 2

15 hours ago, The Hudson Co. Landlubber said:

Thank you Chris!  You probably could hear me sigh in relief from all the way here in New Jersey...  Much appreciated.

=HCL=

I am currently sailing the Aegean Sea on Regent SS Grandeur. But I could still hear the sigh!!

Which Cocoon are you booked in?