Spirit

boston18

We are going on the Spirit in May out of New York. Does the Spirit have refrigerators? Is the boat voltage 110 or 220. I am interested in using my iron in the room.

Does anyone know about the bus from Boston to the New York pier? Who do you contact for the boat?

Has anyone taken Godfrey's tour? We are a group of four with two of the members in their 70's. Will they enjoy the tour?

Thanks for all of your help.:)

Sorry, there are no refrigerators on the Spirit (perhaps in the suites, but not in the regular cabins). Also, irons are not allowed since they are considered fire hazards. Your options include: using a steamer, using the ship's pressing/laundry services, Downey Wrinkle Release, using a steamy shower stall, and having a few wrinkles.

As already posted here, the Spirit does not have refrigerators in the regular cabins. However, they are very good to keep the ice buckets full with fresh ice. While I would rather have a fridge, it really didn't matter too much not having one.

Have fun - we loved the Spirit!

Hikini:D

I know that everyone claims that they keep the ice buckets full of ice. I am planning on bringing on some water and soda. I saw a suggestion on here to bring a collapsible cooler and keep it in the shower (in case of leaks) with sodas and water. Can you get your own ice from an ice maker if you need more?

Can you get your own ice from an ice maker if you need more?

There's definitely no ice machine near the cabins (as there would be in a hotel), but there might be one in the buffet. I can recall ice being available in the buffet on both the Dawn and Star, but I'm blanking out on the Spirit.

Archived