NCL Air experience

fmrlkr

I have booked NCL air 3 times, twice on repositioning cruises and once on my upcoming Alaska cruise.  In all cases I first priced it myself and NCL was cheaper.  I ended up very happy on the first two.  I received my flights for my upcoming Alaska cruise very early, 100+ days out, and was satisfied, I had a 5 am departure to get there and a 11:20 departure coming home.  Yesterday, I received notification that the airline had changed my flights.  To BETTER flights.  I don't leave home until 7:30 and leave to come home at 12:40, getting home at 10:05 pm.  I have never had such good flights to Seattle, even when I booked them myself.  Now I am quietly crossing my fingers for no more changes!

• Like 4

We did NCL air BOGO for Hawaii cruise in 2022. Got great flights on United non-stop Denver to Honolulu, good times, arrived in middle of afternoon, red eye returning but that gave more time to explore Oahu. This year we are going in August and again got non-stop, good times but difference was we got flight info way in advance of cruise. This enabled us to get better seats on flight both directions. Prices were comparable to what I shopped so I’m happy.

Edited by philv
  • Like 4