Bilbao to Laguardia: Best Transportation?

Hello! My husband and I (mid-30s) are taking my in-laws (mid-70s) on Anthem of the Seas in October. One of the ports is Bilbao and we are hoping to find transportation from the port to Laguardia. My husband and I previously spent some time in Laguardia and are very excited to show his parents this little town that feels like home. Can anyone recommend reliable transportation from the cruise terminal (or close) to the old town of Laguardia? Based on our previous experience, we already know what we want to do while there (we have a favorite winery), so we really just need reliable transportation. Any advice is appreciated!

Hi, it is a fantastic area. I haven't been in Laguardia but I have been in Elciego, close to it (Bodegas Marques de Riscal). I would say that definitely my wife is not a wine-lover and she really enjoyed all the visit!!!!!

It is not easy to move from Bilbao port to Laguardia. I think the only option is a taxi but a return journey plus several hours waiting could cost you about 300-400 euro

https://www.getxo.eus/DocsPublic/udala/castellano/ordenanzas/fiscales/2024/tarifastaxis2024.pdf

I cannot find taxi fares for long distances, only per km inside metropolitan area.

If you try to find, do not search for "Bilbao taxis" but for "Getxo taxis", the town where Bilbao port is located.

• Like 1