Jeff Bronson is THE MAN !!!

LHP

As you can tell from our list, we know our way around a Carnival ship. And we have had the priviledge of getting to know some remarkable Cruise Directors.

We just got off the Paradise and I must praise Jeff Bronson. You expect all CD's to be enthusiastic and professional. This guy truly loves what he does and has a great time doing it.

I got the opportunity to see him interact with this Social Hosts and other staff late one night, when he did not know anyone was looking and he was just as funny and genuine then ... as on stage.

His material was fresh. (yes, he still uses the standard like the whale sightings.) But he realized that more and more cruises are repeaters and he really worked at having something fresh for us.

His announcements were few and to the point with as little interruption as possible. And even the tone in his announcements was as unintrusive as possible.

But most of all, you can tell he truly loves what he does. If you get the chance to sail with him, do so. He is one of the neatest guys around. Perhaps the fact that his wife gets to sail with him (she works in Camp Carnival) attributes to his great attitude.

And what you see on stage is not an act... it is him.

Thanks Jeff and staff for a great cruise.

I will just sign off as the "Hallelujah Lady" !

Festivale 6-26-82

Mardi Gras 5-13-84

Tropicale 5-12-85

Holiday 5-15-86

Celebration 8-8-87

Holiday 6-25-88

Jubilee 10-30-88

Celebration 5-6-89

Festivale 4-8-90

TOOK A BREAK TO HAVE KIDS

AND DO THE THEME PARK THING!

Celebration 3-13-98

Tropicale 7-8-99

Fascination 7-15-00

Inspiration 11-18-01

Jubilee 7-27-02

Conquest 12-29-02

Fantasy 03-09-03

Holiday 07-05-03

Holiday 10-11-03

While it is still non-smoking

Paradise 06-06-04

This is good news, but *please* tell me he has ditched the ridiculous "Bronnnnnnnnnsonnnnnnnn" and "Whassup?" schticks.

I spoke with him briefly at the past guest party last October and he seems to be a genuinely nice person, it's just that his routines all came across as "forced." Perhaps all he needed was some more time on the job to get his timing and delivery perfected.

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Yep, he still says "bronnson" with that French accent, but I think that sounded sexy. But then I love the french accent. And every CD has some tag phrase that is their personal ID. I only heard him say "what's up" once.

He did say "bye y'all" several times...but not so much that I would really notice.

I was just more impressed that he isn't acting. He truly loves what he does and acts just as crazy around his staff. We have had several CD's who wanted you to know that "they" were the star of the ship. And Jeff acted like plan ole normal nutty folk!!

Festivale 6-26-82

Mardi Gras 5-13-84

Tropicale 5-12-85

Holiday 5-15-86

Celebration 8-8-87

Holiday 6-25-88

Jubilee 10-30-88

Celebration 5-6-89

Festivale 4-8-90

TOOK A BREAK TO HAVE KIDS

AND DO THE THEME PARK THING!

Celebration 3-13-98