Captain Marvin or Bryan?

woohoo4ue

We are scheduled to be in GC from 7-4. Marvin's excurstion starts at 830 and Bryan's starts at 930. Do you think the 830 excursion time is too early? Will I have time to make it off the ship? We are sailing Carnival Conquest.

Thanks!

If you make port at 7 you will have no problem catching the tour at 8:30. Our ship arrived at 8 and we took Capt Bryan at 9:30. Plenty of time.

BTW, Capt Bryan is fantastic, we only had about 12 people on the tour. They do a great job, and you actually get to sail back in to port if the wind is right.

-Ron and Jane

I have done both captain bryan's and captain marvin's. I give the edge to captain bryan's but only because of the catamaran. Captain Marvin's uses a motor boat. I was on the imagination last week and had no problem meeting the captain bryan tour at 8:30 for the 9:30am tour. Our ship also docked at 7am. We did the short tour with only 1 snorkel stop plus stingray city. We only had around 20 people on the boat and they provided water and fruit punch. The guides for both tours were very helpful and allowed ample time for everyone to hold kiss and feed a sting ray. This is definately not to be missed.

We had a great time!!! They were helpful and responsive right from the start all the way till they were done!!!

If you have kids, any age, (ours were 5, two @ 10, and two @ 13) They are very helpful. one of the 13 didn't want to do snorkeling because she never has was a bit werry, he talked her into trying, telling her she may never get another chance and wouldn't she be happy to have tried than have not when she got home!! She did it and they swam right with her the whole time!!! One of the 10 yo. didn't like that the Rays still had stingers and wasn't going to get in the water for nothing!! Again the guide (3 of them) talked to him and got him to the back landing of the boat, pretty much in the water and brought him a Ray to pet, feed and get pictures of, all in my son's comfort level!!!

Because of these reason, I will use them each and every time we go until they give me a reason not to!!

Good luck choosing!!!

Archived