Question about the dolphin programs

tiggerpooh

i have search thru the various dolphin threads but i still couldn't find an answer, sorry to make another one;)

I'll be heading to nassau the first day of our cruise but it's only a half day visit (7:00 - 2:00), my gf wants to do the dolphin programs, perfers the swim but carnival only offers the encounter. I understand that you can book the swim yourself with the dolpinencounter but I worry about the time.

Another thing is that I don't HAVE to do these programs, infact i just want to go with her to take her pics. So if i book with carnival the encounter program, do i have to book for both of us and then be in the program, or can i just go with her and not do it.

Also is the swimming program do-able in are schedule, since if we book privately, we'll get off the ship later then the pepole booking with carnival and there won't be much time and there would be a chance to miss the return.

Thanx

i have search thru the various dolphin threads but i still couldn't find an answer, sorry to make another one;)

I'll be heading to nassau the first day of our cruise but it's only a half day visit (7:00 - 2:00), my gf wants to do the dolphin programs, perfers the swim but carnival only offers the encounter. I understand that you can book the swim yourself with the dolpinencounter but I worry about the time.

Another thing is that I don't HAVE to do these programs, infact i just want to go with her to take her pics. So if i book with carnival the encounter program, do i have to book for both of us and then be in the program, or can i just go with her and not do it.

Also is the swimming program do-able in are schedule, since if we book privately, we'll get off the ship later then the pepole booking with carnival and there won't be much time and there would be a chance to miss the return.

Thanx

Check directly with the Dolphin Encounter (www.dolphinencounters.com)

You will have to take a cab to the Ferry terminal on Paradise Island to board, but you may be able to come back on the same boat as the cruisers. ASK before you set this up. They also have an observers tour, which would allow you to go and take photos, but not participate

The swim books up months in advance, so check this out asap.

so do you suggest doing the tours ourselves? would the benefit of doing it with carnival be better such as getting off ship earlier and safe return.

also, if my gf does the encounter program with carnival and i don't, we'll be seperated until i meet her back up in blue lagoon right? what i'm trying to say is that carnival won't let me go with her?

Archived