Port Canaveral-New Tours-Help!

dothow

I see that Carnival has posted some new tours for Port Canaveral. My family and I are interested in going to either Disney or Universal. But, where prices are there are $$$ signs.
Does anyone know what amount a $ sign represents or has a list with what the cost is.
Thank you for all your help
I enjoy reading all the posts and they have been very helpful in so many ways.

Happy Cruising
dothow

I don't know what the total excursion package has in it that Carnival is offering, but last year, the admission price for Universal Studios was in the $55 per person range for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. You can look up their website and get the specifics for the cost.

BTW, it was worth every penny!!! The Spiderman ride at IOA was worth the cost of the admission ticket alone!!

The only problem is that time will be limited. I am guessing it will take between 1 and 1-1/2 hours to get from the pier to the parking area of Universal. Seeing how 2 to 3 hours or more, depending on how fast you debark the ship once in port, of your excursion time is traveling, your time to take in Universal/IOA will be limited. There is more there than you can do in a short day. It took us 3 days to cover both and still didn't do everything. But, if it is the only shot you have at Universal/IOA........then do your research, pick the rides you want to do, get maps of the park layout to maximize your time and go for it! It is a once in a lifetime experience for sure.

I know nothing about Disney so I can't help you there.

Hope the little bit of info helps you.

Facation Fanatic

Fantasy - 6/02 Bahamas
Fantasy - 12/02 Bahamas
Victory - 9/03 NE/Canada
Sovereign of the Seas - 1/04 Bahamas
Sovereign of the Seas - 4/04 Bahamas

Carnival Glory to the Eastern Caribbean
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;10;02;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]

Tours for Disney are 71 bucks. They are doing tours to all the Disney Parks..you can only pick one. Universal parks- again-you can only pick one park. Even SeaWorld. You can call carnival and ask for the prices. These tours are advertising as a 7 hour tour.

Going NOWHERE
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Miracle, February 13, 2005
Legend, October 22,2004
Voyager August 31,2003
Victory September 22,2002
Regal Empress,June 2001
Sensation,August 2000

Facation Fanatic and Serene,
Thank you for the information you have given me.
Serene, do you know what the $71 includes. If this is just transportation or not.
Thanks

Happy Cruising
dothow

dothow-

I called Carnival last week, they told me that the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom excursion was $129 pp and included park admission and a $13 lunch voucher. Have fun on your cruise. We are counting down the days here!

Fascination 6/2001
Triumph 7/2002
Miracle in:
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived