Value proposition of the Retreat vs. Luxury Lines -- how about just letting me book a larger room outside the Retreat envelop

My wife and I are Celebrity Elite status due to staying in the Retreat all but one of our Celebrity cruises.  We love the room size but don't need Luminae (main dining food is very good and I can recite the Luminae menu by heart), premium beverages, the 'ship within a ship areas', and you've taken away "free" gratuities so those don't apply anymore either.  

Will celebrity offer larger rooms outside of the Retreat envelop?  We're leaving on our second "luxury" cruise line cruise this year instead of cruising in the Retreat as the Retreat pricing made the luxury lines cost competitive.  Even the base veranda rooms are nearly 2x the size of a regular balcony on a Solstice or Edge class ship. I'm not sure I'll be back to Celebrity unless there are changes.  The value proposition isn't there.

• Like 2