cruise for thanksgiving

Musicdream

Please help us to pick one. I wanna a trip to a warm place, be able to get into water, no longer than 6 days. I saw most of the options are Bahamas cruises, with a few going to Caribbean. Which one is better? We are a couple in 30s, not into loud party. I like sitting/lying/resting, watching shows and eating. My partner likes drinking, waterslides and doing stuff. I have sailed balcony on NCL encore to Alaska, it was awesome! My partner sailed Carnival Inside, he said it was boring and he could hear loud motor in his room... This time we may probably go for inside but willing to put a couple of hundred for an upgrade.

1. NCL Jade 4-day 11/25/24-11/29/24 Miami-Great Stirrup Cay-Bimini-Nassau-Miami 

I had a great impression on NCL and the price is decent after Cruisenext+myvegas coupon+teacher/military.

My concern is Jade may not as good as Encore, also GSC is building a port this year so the construction makes the place chaotic.

I assume a smaller ship means less ppl, so GSC may be less crowded and the experience may be better.

2.RCL Allure of the seas 4-night 11/25/24-11/29/24 Miami-Nassau-CocoCay-Sea day-Miami

Is zip lining free? diving show looks awesome. Water park may interests my partner but don't know if it is gonna be super expensive.

3.RCL Liberty of the seas 4-night Ft Lauderdale-Cococay-Nassau-Ft Lauderdale

cheaper

4.RCL Utopia of the seas 4-night Orlando-sea day-Nassau-Cococay-Orlando

more expensive really worth it?

5. other recommendations 

Thank you!!!