Costa back in Asia

Wansbrough

Has anyone else been tempted by any of the Asian itineraries that Costa Serena is doing at the end of next year and the following January?

We have bagged a cabin on the 14-night sailing on 21 November. I couldn't get the time off for the 28-nighter so opted for this leg.

Also looking forward to getting on Serena again, she is apparently going in for a refit before this deployment. From what I can tell she still has the old hull design.

en_GB_HKG14A02_landscape_sd_2x.thumb.webp.edd44803df2b5382a7711eb58423a9ad.webp

On 7/17/2024 at 6:03 PM, Wansbrough said:

Has anyone else been tempted by any of the Asian itineraries that Costa Serena is doing at the end of next year and the following January?

We have bagged a cabin on the 14-night sailing on 21 November. I couldn't get the time off for the 28-nighter so opted for this leg.

Also looking forward to getting on Serena again, she is apparently going in for a refit before this deployment. From what I can tell she still has the old hull design.

en_GB_HKG14A02_landscape_sd_2x.thumb.webp.edd44803df2b5382a7711eb58423a9ad.webp

Yes! We've booked four weeks from Singapore on 12 December. It will be our first time on the Serena. So happy to see something new from Costa!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kremerlorraine said:

Yes! We've booked four weeks from Singapore on 12 December. It will be our first time on the Serena. So happy to see something new from Costa!

The itinerary we booked is repeated, we toyed with the idea of being onboard over Christmas and New Year but went for the cheaper option in the end. Couldn't get a cabin on deck 7 on any of the 3 cruises we were looking at. 

8 minutes ago, Wansbrough said:

The itinerary we booked is repeated, we toyed with the idea of being onboard over Christmas and New Year but went for the cheaper option in the end. Couldn't get a cabin on deck 7 on any of the 3 cruises we were looking at. 

We looked at every market - only the Netherlands one gave us a cabin on deck 7 (the only one available) - and the price was OK.

• Like 1