Cunard Queen Elizabeth - timings

My partner and I are sailing at the end of this year to the South Pacific and we're wondering what time is the last entry time for meals in the Main Dining Room (if using any time dining) please?

We’re hoping to see the early show, which I think is 8pm?, and then hoping to make a later dining time but we haven’t been able to find any information on the above or how long the theatre shows go for.

We would love some advice if anyone has any information about show/dinner times and run times of the theatre shows please.

Thanks so much….

Posted (edited)

The timings should align with the sitting times. Since you are on Open dining then last orders is in the 8:45 to 9 pm area so you should be able to do that first show from 8pm to 8:45pm, and make it in time for last orders. It would be safer to go for dinner earlier, so around  6:30 pm. The first night after embarkation tends to be a bit atypical so don't read too much into that. 

On the sitting times, it's usually 6pm first sitting, 8:30 pm second sitting. First show 8pm, second show 10:15 pm - that is supposed to dovetail into the sitting times. These can vary slightly on individual sailings. Open dining - there's a bit of a peak moment at both 6 and 8:30 pm, but otherwise work around that timing.

If you on QE's repositioning back to Australia, then you will have plenty of time zone changes and the International Dateline to contend with, so if your usual wake-up and bedtime routines may alter.

Edited by Pushpit