Is Golden Lion open for lunch on embarkation day on Queen Anne?

Ukulele girl

On previous cruises with Cunard on embarkation day we have had lunch in the pub. I've just booked Northern Europe & Scandinavia on Queen Anne for the 18th August and don't yet know embarkation time but lunch in the pub would be a good start to the cruise. Does anyone know if this is likely to be a possible plan? Is there a way I can find out if the pub will be open that day? 

Thank you Jim. When we used it on QV we were two of a very few so it seems to be a little known fact. It does avoid the melee of the buffet which is often mad at that time. We will probably go straight there once on board then our cases will be in the cabin by the time we have had lunch.

On my QA I was given an early embarkation time (for once) and I was in QA at Southampton around 2:30 pm, lunch very much being served and only about half the tables were taken.

I loaded some programmes from this trip, with the Golden Lion hours, including both an embarkation and disembarkartion day.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/3016145-queen-anne-northern-europe-scandinavia-—-h416/

And these photos were from embarkation day, the timestamp on the food is 14:34 hrs.

image.thumb.jpeg.e5d9cc1313bbed42bd451944cd7555b2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.506ea23b51e7816ad9c25516e5d63183.jpeg