Bringing Sodas on Carnival ships

Thanks for both replies... Hopefully this works. The one I have is really small, I think it can just about fit 3 cases of soda and collapses down for storage.

On 7/29/2024 at 5:30 PM, nc762shooter said:

I used to have an inert pistol cartridge (bullet, casing, no powder and in place of the primer was a metal loop with a little chain) on my car keys. It went through security on 4 cruises and numerous other places for years without more than a glance to confirm it was indeed not a live round and impossible to be a danger to anyone (unless I threw it really hard I suppose😆). 5th cruise the lady at security check told me I couldn't take it on board and had me throw it in the trash can, so go figure.

I used to have a small set of fingernail clippers attached to my key-ring.  I travelled domestically and internationally, no problems.  Went through security at Six Flags Over Georgia for years...no problems.    

--Until one day when security at the gate saw them and had me throw them away. 

I guess they were afraid I might give someone a surprise manicure or something.   "Okay, everyone, stand back!  I have a set of nail clippers here and I'm not afraid to use them!  I'm gonna give that ride operator a manicure he'll NEVER forget!"   😄 

I checked the official Six Flags page and sho' 'nuff, fingernail clippers were listed as verboten.  Go figure.  

• Haha 2