2004 Connie sailing question

Ships R Great

IMHO - Much safer to get a separate msn group or something like that -publishing real names and cabin numbers on this very public site could be a mistake security wise!!

On my next cruise we already have an msn group and have even put our photos on so we all recognise each other.

However, we do have a list of dining times etc. on the thread.

Sorry I cant help you on the Connie TA - I was on one in 2004 - east bound in April.

Yes, I think first names are fine.

I just keep the msn group I have - change the contents for different things.

I would put in search for msn groups. Then follow all the instructions to make one - easy if I did it, I can assure you. I am hopeless with the computer!! Think of a fun name for your cruise - then go back to your site and tell everyone to post on it. Or you could be even more security conscious and tell everyone to send you an e-mail (you could open another e-mail account specially) and allow entry to the msn group only by invitation!! Personally, I don't want every one of the CC cruisers to know my cabin number - after all, we are all strangers!!

The cruises I go on, I always suggest that we meet aft (or some meeting place weather permitting) for the sailaway. Then the Cruise Director arranges the get-together on the first seaday and if requested, sometimes they will put in the programme a meeting place on other seadays.

Getting too organised on a cruise never seems to work as everyone wants to do their own thing!!!

Good luck - being an organiser is a thankless task - but G-d bless you all!!!

Hi there - great time had by all!!

She's not doing the same trip this year so we are on the Jewel of the Seas on April 30th. Remember Ann & Derek Noton? Also will be on the Jewel!!

When is your next cruise?

Roz

Roz,

We are taking a holiday from cruising this year. We just went to Disneyworld with six of our granddchildren. That trip took a bite out of our cruise budget, but was a worthwhile "investment" for the family. We may return to the seas in 2007. I'd like to see the Panama Canal. But who knows? Hope you have a smooth sailing as we did last year. Give my regards to the Nortons. ;)

Wesley

Archived