Air B&B in Quebec City

I have read a lot of recommendations for hotels in Quebec City....I am interested if anyone has Air B&B recommendations? What area should I focus on?

Our cruise ends in Quebec City and we plan to spend a couple of days there.  

It depends on your needs, the number of people, and what you want to see in Quebec City.  But if you only have a couple of days, then to save you travelling time outside of the old city, I'd go for anywhere inside the old city.  It means you have more time to really explore the old city more, both upper and lower town, walking everywhere from a central area, and that's a bonus.  It is a very old city, with charming old buildings, and because it's an old world heritage site, most of the rentals are in these old buildings in that central area.  Many will be above either shops, or business, and the accommodation will be most likely either in a lower basement with steps down or up stairs.  Few will have elevators in these older buildings so you have to drag everything upstairs, unless you can find a place to store them before you are allowed in.  Some will text you the access code to enter often after 2pm.  We stayed in one where we didn't get the access code till then, and it was also up four flights of stairs, quite narrow stairs.  You do have the ease of cooking in an AirBnb, but coming off a cruise you'd also have to find somewhere to buy things you may wish to cook and there are not too many supermarkets in that older area, or seven elevens, etc.  Just a few smaller places, but that's why it's so charming.  There are so many eating places in Quebec City anyway.  In a hotel you can at least get storage for your luggage till the room is ready but coming off a cruise, means you'd have to find alternate for storage, go back and get it when you can get in your AirBnB or leave it there till you pick it up before going to the airport.  We did it once, but this time we decided on a hotel.  Hope this helps.