LIVE from the Ruby - 20 day B2B Pacific Coastal + Hawaii, Sept. 26 - Oct. 15, 2024

I'll be on the Ruby for a B2B in November so I'm very excited and grateful for your thread. It will satisfy my curiosity since I've not been on the ship since before the recent refurbishment and I've exhausted all the other sources of recent info about Ruby that I can find online. 🙂

I am the one to take the lead on finding, planning, and booking cruises. To the point that when I find a cruise I want to go on, I ask my partner if he wants to join me or not (he gets far fewer days of PTO than I do) and then usually book anyway even if he can't/doesn't want to come. I even planned and mostly paid for the cruise we took for my own 40th bday in 2022. I have sailed solo on about half of the cruises I've taken since we got together. He probably thinks I book too many cruises but as we don't have children and we have our own separate finances for these types of things he doesn't object. 😁 I DO ask his opinion on if I should book a certain cruise. His answer is almost always enthusiastic support even if he can't join.