Loved Silver Moon II !!!!!!

Alwaysonvacation

Our group of 34 reserved the Silver Moon II on March 16th and had the best day!!! I have been meaning to report back, but time has gotten away from me. They normally take only 20 on the Silver Moon II, but per our request the accomodated our own private group of 34. The crew was so great. They took us to two great snorkeling spots and then anchored for a great lunch and swimming/relaxing. It was such a laid back day. They day flew by. It is sooooooooooo worth the $. Just the pina colodas alone were worth it! :)

Alwaysonvacation

alwaysonvacation

Would you be able to let me know how much the silver moon was.? It sounds really great, I read something on another thread, but thought they would only take 18-20, we have about 28 in our group. Any info would be appreciated. Did they serve lunch & drinks?

Thanks

We paid $82.50 per adult and $52.50 per child. They like to limit their trips to a max of 20. Because we were all in one group they agreed to take out a larger group because we were fine with being a little more crowded. There was definitely enough room for all of us. They were so great to us. We swam with amazing sea turtles and then we went over to a ship wreck where there were just hundreds and hundreds of fish. It was really great for our daughters, ages 10 and 12. They got to see a lot of great sights underwater. The crew then anchored and served an amazing lunch. They served chicken, fish, pasta salad, rice, bread, and a bunch of other items. We have never eaten so well on an excursion! There were drinks available all of the time. Soda, beer, wine, water anytime you wanted it. On the way back they made us some really great blended drinks.

I hope you get to go on Silver Moon II. It really was an outstanding day. Really what vacations are all about, that kind of day.

Best Wishes!!

Wasn't the Silver Moon great that day! Did you see us waving? Hope you had as great a cruise as we did. Those of onboard the Silver Moon I would definitely recommend it to anybody.

Just got back and absolutely loved our Silver Moon excursion! It was definitely the highlight of our trip and I would book again if we ever go back to Barbados. We didn't get to see the island but I would rather be on the water anyday! My two daughters (age 8 & 10) were the only kids on the catamaran and they absolutely loved it! Especially the turtles and the chairs in the front of the caramaran!

Tony and Ben were wonderful hosts and it was so nice being with a small group of people--everyone was very nice. The lunch was outstanding and so were the cookies and pina coladas! We had an absolutely wonderful day and it was worth every penny!

I just confirmed my booking today. We are leaving on the Serenade in 12 days (but who's counting). ;)

Next question: Do you tip the people after the excursion is over? If so, how many are there? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived