Singapore disembarkation

Liz5264

Hi

I was wondering if those of you who have already been on the Asia cruise can give me some indication of how long it takes to disembark in Singapore. I need to book the ferry to Bintan and not sure how much time I should allow to get there.

thanks

Liz

Hi Liz,

It didn't take too long to get off once they called our group.. maybe 20 minutes? But they call you by your color group based on what deck you are on. We were on the Aloha deck (I think they went top to bottom, but not sure!) and weren't called til maybe 10:30? Hope that helps a little!

Sarah :)

Hi Liz

the Pursers Office is happy to change your colour coded tags/times for one better suited. Check in time at most Bintan resorts is 1500 (1400 SIN time). Which hotel have you chosen ? We are yet to book either Nirwana Resort or Mayang Sari ! any suggestions ?

How are you getting from Singapore Cruise Terminal to Tamah Merah Ferry Terminal ? We are after some info. on doing it in reverse !

Regards

TEALBIRDS

Hi guys, thanks for the info.

I have booked a 12pm ferry and we are supposed to be there an hour before. I guess I'll do like you say and check with the purser's office and see if we can get early disembarkation.

We are staying at the Angsana Resort. We looked around and decided we wanted something a bit luxurious and they had a 2 bed suite (our 2 kids are coming with us) for a reasonable price so we went with that. We are only there 3 nights and are then going back to Singapore for another 4 nights.

As for getting there - I figured we'd just get a cab from the cruise terminal, I don't think it will be too hard.

Archived