Access On Board Account After Disembarkation

olippold

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to access your bill after disembarking? We disembarked Queen Mary 2 this morning but didn’t receive a printed bill as I was expecting. I had been tracking our spending using the myvoyage website and noted down various totals in USD, but now on my credit card I can see various charges are coming through in GBP on a daily basis rather than one lump sum as I was expecting. So I would like to compare these to my bill, but obviously I can’t access myvoyage anymore and can’t find another way to get a detailed bill.

Thanks,

Oliver

1 hour ago, olippold said:

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to access your bill after disembarking? We disembarked Queen Mary 2 this morning but didn’t receive a printed bill as I was expecting. I had been tracking our spending using the myvoyage website and noted down various totals in USD, but now on my credit card I can see various charges are coming through in GBP on a daily basis rather than one lump sum as I was expecting. So I would like to compare these to my bill, but obviously I can’t access myvoyage anymore and can’t find another way to get a detailed bill.

Thanks,

Oliver

The daily charges are probably the authorisation requests that your bank has not yet released, the final charge will come through as one lump sum.

• Like 2

I think the printed bill - which I've always got - was necessary for this very reason. As soon as you leave the ship then myvoyage will stop working since it's an intranet site. I'm told that you can ring up Cunard and they can email you a PDF version of the bill, but I've never needed to do this. But yes, usually it's one lump sum that gets billed, unless you get a very high bill / longer sailing, when there can be an intermediate charge made mid voyage. So I think it's just the authorisations being released, on some debit cards it can show as a transaction in a way it typically doesn't do on credit cards.

• Like 2

Thanks you are both correct, the individual charges got replaced with a single lump sum. Unfortunately we didn’t get a final printout when we disembarked (though we self-disembarked so it’s possible I missed it when we left) so I still don’t have an itemised bill.

• Like 1