first time cruiser

I gotta tell ya after years of thinking cruisers were just old bored people, I finally went on one thanks to my aunt and uncle. OMG! I partied like I was 30 again, ate until I was stuffed and was treated like the queen I aways knew I was. I am now going to work parttime, stepping up my mosaic art selling, and planning another with my husband and 2 kids left at home. (They didn't go on this one). It had always been a dream to see St. Thomas, I fulfilled this dream and play to fulfill others. It's all about me! fern

Well Fern, welcome to Cruise Critic and the world of cruising. My wife and I had taken a Windjammer sailing ships and swore we would never do one of those "big cruise ships". We thought they were too stuffy, too expensive and not nearly fun enough. Boy were we wrong. All it took was one and we were hooked.
You'll find the folks on this board to be very friendly, helpful and well informed. Don't hesitate to ask questions and advice. You'll get plenty of opinions and some of them are even worth more than you paid for them [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Windjammer Fantome May 1988 ?
Elation Sept 2001
Voyager of the Seas May 2002
Celebration July 2002
Jubilee Sept 2002
Destiny June 2003
Jubilee Sept 2003

Archived