Who did PIRATES of BAHAMAS BEACH PARTY????

sea-cruise

Leaving soon...Have checked Ports Board but maybe more readers here? What did you think of the Pirates of the Bahamas Beach Party in Freeport? Could you see any colorful fish from Taino beach? Miracle is only going to be in port a very short time....afraid to miss the ship if we go to Lucaya beach. Thanks! icon_cool.gif

Celebrating 30th cruise soon....

I did this excursion last year while on the Fantasy in Freeport. I would not do it again. The beach was not that large and very crowded. The water was too cold to enter. Only small kids who did not care about the chill were in the water but I doubt that there was many fish around because you also have people in water bikes and jet ski's out there also.

Gordon

http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisingator

NCL Starward-86, Starship Atlantic-91, Caribe-92, Seabreeze-93, Fantasy-93, Norway-94, Celebration-94, Sensation-95, Imagination-96, Destiny-97, Celebration-98, Triumph-99, Victory-00, Majesty of the Seas-01, Fascination-01, Carnival Pride-02, Majesty of the Seas-02, Carnival Legend-02, Fantasy 7-03, Glory 9-03, Fantasy 11-03, Triumph 3/04.

9/02/2004 Fantasy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;9;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Navigator of the Seas 12/04/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;04;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks Gordon! I think we dock at 7 am and leave at 1 pm. Do you think there will be enough taxis available if we go to Lucaya? I saw the prices, etc, on the ports board, but no one mentioned if there were enough vans or taxis available to get us back to the ship (we are a party of four). "THANKS" TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH INFORMATION.

Celebrating 30th cruise soon....

Archived