LIVE report MSC Seaview Yacht Club, 27th Sept-4th Oct 2024, Palma, Mallorca Med Cruise (with pre and post cruise stays).

ConnieTact

3 minutes ago, Fissues said:

Kitties look like mine when I get home from a cruise. Pissed!

That’s what I thought! 😂 Like they were thinking “so, you think you can just roll up here after all those days away?” 
Mind you, a few snack treats later and they’ve forgot we went! 😻😻

Do you get the cold shoulder treatment too? 😼

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Are you doing a Live report?

Yes, we will. I just closed our last one. And now a new one in 2 weeks. I was tempted to take pictures of our dinner last night -- that's how used to this I'm getting! LOL

• Like 2

Just now, Best Cat Mom said:

Yes, we will. I just closed our last one. And now a new one in 2 weeks. I was tempted to take pictures of our dinner last night -- that's how used to this I'm getting! LOL

That’s so funny! You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve reached for my phone to take a picture today and then realised I don’t have my phone!😬 So, I keep grabbing MrCT’s so I can take the must have shots! 
I look forward to your next report! 👍

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fissues said:

Do you get the cold shoulder treatment too? 😼Oh yes! Ours are brutal and don’t forget for quite some time. 

Oh no! So, you can’t go away so often then- otherwise you’d just have grumpy felines! 😂

I have lots of routines with mine and they love them so, I think they’re glad I’m home really. They actually have the whole house to roam in, at night, while we are away but when home they get put to bed in the lounge. They don’t mind going back to ‘my way’ once we’re back and that never ceases to amaze MrCT. It’s because I make it fun (and feed them supper in there!)

• Like 1

I just remembered, on the flight in the way home there was a couple with a young baby, just at the crawling stage. They moved to the seats behind us so they could sit together and a few times he put his little hand through to touch my hair! The parents immediately apologised and I said “Please don’t say sorry- I love it!”

We played a little game, smiling at each other between the gap in the seats. I have a habit of taking ducks to hide or give away on cruises but this time, I didn’t take too many as often on the Med cruises, the Italian and Spanish don’t understand it! So, I happened to have one left from my last cruise, so, I waited for the best time to present him with the duck.
He had missed his usual morning sleep and was clearly tired but not as tired as his incredibly patient parents. When in the last 15 minutes of the two hour flight he started crying, I whipped out the duck and showed it to him between the gap in the seats! “Quack Quack!” I made the duck say! His eyes got bigger and he smiled so much! I let him take the duck and the next quarter of an hour there was much quacking and laughter behind me. As I was getting off the parents asked if I wanted it back! I said no, I carry them to give away to special people! Honestly, the joy of those little ducks bring still amazes me! Also, worth every penny for a more pleasant flight home! 

870C7558-4635-4770-B29F-06A89E563ADE.jpeg

• Like 2