Mini Suite bedding question

r4cents

I have a question regarding the mini suite bedding upgrades. Does anyone know if it applies to the 3rd and 4th passengers? I know that the upgrades are in place for the regular beds but what about the fold outs and sofa beds?

Thanks!

Hi,

We took our 19-year old granddaughter on the Sapphire this past Jan 7-14; we had a mini-suite and she had the sofabed. Since we all know how uncomfortable sofabeds can be, when we first met the cabin steward we asked for an eggcrate foam, which he brought & installed when he turned down the bed. That helped a lot!!

To answer your question, we all (incuding the sofa bed) had upgraded, high thread count sheets and down comforters!! Also, he asked us which of 3 types of pillows we prefered (poly, down or orthopedic). Since we had never tried an orthopedic, Michelle & I both had one down & one ortho; it was great to try a new style without having to buy an expensive pillow.

Another unexpected treat was delivered while we unpacked - glasses of champagne - that made the chore much easier!!

Wish we were going again - any other questions??

P.S. Our cabin did not have a drop-down bed, but only 2 of the 3 cushions on the sofabed were removed, so there was extra room and she was quite comfortable.

I have photos I can email you if you email me your address.

Barb (carpsavage@aol.com)

Thanks so much for the info! I hadn't seen it addressed and I don't want my young adult children whining. :-D Thay are on a cruise so I am sure they would "suck it up". Glad they whole mini suite gets the perks!

10 days until we sail!

Archived