Thanks to all CONSIDERATE CARNIVAL CRUISERS

sea-cruise

We'll be sailing this time next week, and I want to thank all of you for the helpful hints you've given to me. I joined this board because I have never sailed Carnival and there was a lot I wanted to learn. You not only taught me a lot, but when I had a problem, you came out in numbers and gave me lots of good wishes. (I hope this isn't deleted again for being off topic but my furry companion is back to normal, thank God.) I printed all of your comments, and I'll keep them as a reminder of how much class and consideration you Carnival cruisers have. I'll be packing this week, but I'll still check the board to see if there is any last minute information I might need (I'm always learning). Happy cruising everyone, and hope to meet some of you on a future cruise. Sincerely, Mary

Celebrating 30th cruise soon....

[This message was edited by sea-cruise on 06-19-04 at 11:24 PM.]

Mary ...

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!!! Which ship are you cruising on? Try not to worry too much about Arnold, I am sure one or two of us will keep him in our thoughts while you are gone. icon_wink.gif Is he staying with friends or the vet? Just think of the exciting reunion you will have when you return. Don't forget to look for special treats for him.

Happy sails icon_smile.gif

Kath

1/05 It's a ...Miracle Cruise ... And NYE in Epcot!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;1;2;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500outtosea_miracle.gif

...a true blue spectacle,a miracle come true.

a-angel.gif

NCL Seaward 1/96

Carnival Pride 12/02

Carnival Miracle 1/05

"We'll be sailing this time next week, and I want to thank all of you for the helpful hints you've given to me"

Me too! I just wish I had discovered the board before our first cruise too!

Happy Cruising

Chris

Chris@LifeIsCruising.com

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Sapphire Princess June '05

Caribbean Princess 09/17/05

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

Mary!

You are such a sweet person, that I'm SURE you will have a WONDERFUL time on your cruise..(or 'anywhere' you went)!

BON VOYAGE!!!

will be waiting to hear from you upon your return!

Bird xoxo

Sensation 5/15/2004

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Yes, Angel (halos) is right! You can't pull yourself away from these boards when you really should be packing.

Kath, We will be on the Miracle. When halos debarks, we embark. Yes, my childhood friend will be at our house caring for Arnold and our other doxie as well. I sure will find him lots of treats so he won't be too p***** off at me when we return. icon_rolleyes.gif

CHRIS: Your site has really helped me a lot. We've been on 29 cruises, but this will be our 1st Carnival one and I had lots to learn. You are a considerate person, as well as so many others on here.

BIRD: We've met lots of people from Georgia and you are a good indicator of how nice they all are. We have many friends from the south cause my DH has been fishing B.A.S.S. tournaments for over 25 years.

LJRFRM: Thank you for the good wishes!! icon_smile.gif

Celebrating 30th cruise soon....

30 cruises! Wow! I'm sure you'll enjoy your Carnival cruise. Be sure and post a review when you return so we can all share in your adventure! icon_smile.gif BON VOYAGE!

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

Mary, have a wonderful cruise. I am so glad your "furry friend" is doing well. I think about you and him often! I'm so happy to know another person who "thinks" like me. Life is too short not to have fun every day.

dolph.gif

Carnival Pride 5/4/02

Carnival Conquest 1/19/03

Carnival Legend 1/16/04

Carnival Destiny 10/24/04

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

florida_fl_md_wht.gif

Archived