Cabana Sharing with people you meet onboard

MA_Serendipity

Hi All,

I have a question that I've searched for the answer but can't seem to find.

I'd like to book a Cabana in Labadee on a RCL cruise next spring (Apr 2025). I know that there is a chance the port will get swapped. Regardless of that possibility, I'd like to book the cabana anyway. Probably Barefoot Beach, either Standard or Hilltop.

So here's my question: The cruise is a group/theme cruise with about 100 people attending, and I'd like to invite a few people I meet onboard on Day 1 & Day 2 to join me in the cabana (my treat). Not more than the 8 max, and maybe less than that depending on the social situation. The organized group will have stuff going on, probably down in the Conference Center. So meeting folks isn't the issue.

I'm just not sure how that will work with regards to entering Barefoot Beach. No one, including myself, will be in Suites. So how do you "add" people to the list that is allowed entry to Barefoot Beach after the cruise starts? Would we all have to show up to the gate as a group?

Thanks in Advance!