rain forecast

sandylevitt

We are suppose to be in GC a week from today. looking at weather.com it shows that starting next tuesday there is a 40 to 60% rain every day. On the day we are coming 60%. What happens to our stingray city exercusion if it rains? (with sotos). does 60% mean that it will shower at 3-4pm, or does it mean real rain?

Thanks!

sandy

For our fist visit there, rain was in the forcast (60%) and I was bummed. The day we arrived, it was clear and sunny. Clouds did pass over, and it did sprinkle. but nothing that would have stopped any excursions.

We recently spent a week there, and once again, rain was in the forcast every day. It would cloud over a bit, maybe sprinkle, and then would pass. I think one night we did get a little rain, but not much. It did not interfere with anything we did...in fact, the sprinkles felt good!

It may or may not sprinkle on you, the weather changes so quickly there. I wouldn't worry too much because what blows in, blows out just as quickly.

Have a great time! :)

Archived