Photos from Sensation 6/12/2004

jeepgirl30

This is my first time using webshots so hopefully i have the link right...

Edited link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/154903841fQXgYZ?622

I also have an album for the Gala Buffet photos.

I had an underwater disposable camera for the snorkeling. I got them developed today, unfortuantely they didn't turn out so good. It was my first time snorkeling so I think I was just trying to do too much at once. I'll try and scan some of the better ones to add but if anyone has questions on Sotos in Grand Cayman email me at rhondab29@hotmail.com and I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Imagination 3/2003

Days until Sensation...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

[This message was edited by jeepgirl30 on 06-21-04 at 12:46 PM.]

Pooh. I was so excited about seeing your photos - but it sez: "Error - This does not appear to be your website."

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

GREAT photos! Thx so much for posting them so I can see what to expect. Gotta go to the lounge with the hands... icon_eek.gif How unique is that? What a great looking couple y'all are! I can see that smile that you flashed to the crew, so what was their problem? icon_biggrin.gif

I see you took a lot of scenic shots. I do that, too. Yours are really, really good. Sorry your underwater shots didn't do so well - mine last year were very clear and colorful - for MY first snorkeling experience.

Now - what you gotta do, girl, is sit back, make yourself a foo foo drink, look at these photos, remember all the great things that happened on your cruise, and don't even THINK about going back to your "review" thread. It was an honest review, your personality sounds much like my own - so pay no attention to negativity! icon_rolleyes.gif

Thx again for the photos!

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

Thanks Cotton!

We had a party for my soon to be 4 year old and everyone was asking about the cruise. I found myself saying all the good things.

now I just need a high paying job so I can cruise again soon! I think honestly is that what left a disappointing feeling, knowing I wouldn't be able to go again and wanting this one to be a vacation of a lifetime.

next time I'm getting a balcony!

Imagination 3/2003

Days until Sensation...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Jeepgirl, thanks so much for sharing your pictures! We will be on the Sensation 7/19 to celebrate our 10th anniversary and seeing your pictures has me so excited (as if I wasn't excited enough already)!

I also read your review on the other thread and wanted to thank you for sharing your honest experiences. I think the inconveniences are easier to overlook when you know to expect them. Thanks!

07/2004 Sensation

11/2000 Sovereign of the Seas

1991 Azure Seas

1986 Big Red Boat

1985? Enrico C

Thanks for posting the pics. They were great! I just got off the Sensation too (6/7-6/11) & I definitely sensed the same "attitude" as you from the employees. We didn't have anyone that was outright rude but they did NOT go out of their way to be helpful either. We didn't even know the name of our room steward. The only time he spoke to me was when I was leaving our room at 8am the last morning to go to customs concerning the allowance of liquor & he was telling me we need to be out of the cabin by 8:15! Keep your pants on buddy! It's 8:45 & we'll be out by THEN!

Thanks again for the pictures. They were really fun to look at.

Dolphin 8/85

Norway 7/87

Ecstacy 6/96

Big Red Boat 1/00

Disney Magic 4/00

Paradise 4/02

Sensation 6/04 (with the kids)

Sensation 10/04 (WITHOUT the kids-WooHoo!)

Archived