Senor Frogs

Hondo71

Ah, yes, Senor Frogs. Two MAIN things to remember when going here.

1) The menu is in CAYMAN DOLLARS so add a few bucks on to each entree price to figure out how much they really are.

2) My yard of daiquiri costed around $25 US dollars. RIDICULOUS. At any other SF or C&C it has been $12 US dollars. So I bet a beer will be around $15 US dollars if my simple frozen premade drink was so much. Just absurd.

It is very close to pier. The map your cruise ship gives you of GC will show you how to get there.

I was not very happy with my experience there. Probably will skip it here next cruise and enjoy it in Mexico again where prices are fair.

Expensive, as are a LOT of things in the Caymans. they have one of the most affluent economies in the Carribean, aided by tourism and banking. If shopping in Grand cayman, mainly stick to items that are unique to the islands such as the rums and rum cakes and items which are duty-free. The cost of living there is steep. If you need confirmation, just walk into Burger King and order one of their seven dollar whoppers.

Archived