I need suggestions on what to do

manitoba girl

We are booked on the Visons of the Seas Dec 17th cruise.We have never been to any of the ports on the itinerary.There will be four of us DS 9 and 16 and myself and DH.What is adventure ocean like?Is there any don't miss things that a reasonably priced for us to do.DS 9 is petrified of going on the ocean any suggestions would be appreciated!!

every cruiseline web site has a list under destinations as to what tours are available from the ship ----

you have asked a really tough question because you didnt state what yo might like to see or not see ---ex. dont like beaches--that elimanates almost everything to do with water

We love beaches but kids 9 and 16 have never been out of snowbound Canada?I know the youngest one will not snorkel but is there anything like a day at the beach or other sight seeing things that you would recommend? I know that RCL has the same thing as Carnival with reguard to shore Ex's on line etc. but not ever having been to any of these ports of call( Cabo,PV and Maz.) it would be great to here from people and how there experiences are.

In Mazatlan you can ride horses on the beach (Stone Island) or just go to stone island and hang out for the day. Lots of other things to do, banana boat rides, etc.

CAbo - hang out at one of the resorts

PV - canopy tour

It just really depends on what your family enjoys. If they are not comfortable with getting off the ship - Stay on board and enjoy the ship.

What we have planned.

Cabo, glassbottom boat tour, time on the beach at Melia, then going to Cabo Wabo and walking around town ,shop by the ship and back.

P.V. I booked horseback riding with a private guide and then just going to look around town as it will be close to the time to return to the ship,

Just keep searching this board you will find lots of ideas.

Have fun.

Archived