April Fools Cruise - Live and Almost Live From Liberty April 1

OK, I'll be cruising on the Fantasy (switched from Sensation) on 5/13 ... how do I make it known that I want to get a tour of the ship like this one? Or can I get a tour of the ship? Are there some special circumstances which would preclude me from being able to go behind the scenes?

Undrhil

OK, I'll be cruising on the Fantasy (switched from Sensation) on 5/13 ... how do I make it known that I want to get a tour of the ship like this one? Or can I get a tour of the ship? Are there some special circumstances which would preclude me from being able to go behind the scenes?

Undrhil

Zy stated this tour was for Platinum members.. that is 10 cruises or more.. unsure how you go about getting a tour.. maybe call Carnival..

Very nice pictures. :) The second time you took a picture of the bird, it was ready for you and it even looked at the camera for you. :) Can't really say the same for the statue though. And seeing that tender crammed full of people ... that was hilarious! :) I can't wait to see Nassau for myself on my cruise! :)

Undrhil

Archived