Christmas 2007

spcl4cs_gal

Hi

I just took a peek on the HAL website, as well as travelocity, and saw several sailings for December. A couple I noted for the Christmas holiday - Statendam Dec 18, 2007 doing Australia/New Zealand, and the Zaandam Dec 20, 2007 roundtrip San Diega to Hawaii.

Things must be coming out in a few weeks then...I'm looking at the Volendam 10 day Southern/Panama Canal as well as the Maasdam 10 day Southern Caribbean for 2007. Hopefully HAL won't be too tall when it comes to fares, especially single fares. Thanks for your information.

Southbound - I will jump in here with the answer.

If you go to HAL's website under "Find A Cruise", select a destination, select the date of "Dec 2007", fill in the rest of the info, then click on "continue".....it will show you the sailings. I found Caribbean, Hawaii, and South America itineraries for December 2007.

Cruise Lady & Iceman, Followed instructions, but still no luck. It wouldn't work unless, in addition to selecting "December 2007", I also plugged in a specific date. So, I started with the 19th and individually went thru to the 24th. The only one that showed up was a 3-day sailing to the Bahamas on Dec. 20th. Nothing else for the Carib and nothing for S.A.:(

Hi Southbound:

I just checked on the HAL website again. It sounds like you found the same Caribbean sailings I did:

It came up with 16 itineraries for the Caribbean in Dec 2007. I did note that there were NONE for over the Christmas holiday though. :( Perhaps the Caribbean itineraries will come out later, or this really is all they are offering for Caribbean holiday sailings...I don't know.

I then checked out different destinations:

Hawaii - shows one "holiday sailing" which is a 15 day, sailing on Dec 20th

South America - shows one 20 day "holiday sailing", sailing on Dec 18th

I hadn't looked very closely at the dates the other day, just that I got a bunch of sailings for "December". Sorry about that.

I just found something on HAL website (that I wish I had seen before! duh!)

I went to "fleet", and picked any ship on the drop down listing.

There is a selection area on the upper right that is titled "find a cruise".

I selected the date only (Dec 2007) then clicked on "search".

A list of all the currently available itineraries for Dec 2007 showed up.

So much faster than the other way!

Oh well, learn something new each day! :)

Archived