Luggage storage in Tampa Port?

I know I've seen this discussion somewhere on the boards before but I cannot find the postings- we're sailing on Legend of the Seas next weekend out of Tampa and upon our return to Tampa we have a late flight that evening and were thinking about taking in Busch Gardens. However, we need to figure out what to do with our luggage since we wouldn't be able to check into the airport that early.

Any advice or experience with luggage storage somewhere near the Tampa port?

Thanks!!!

There is a place right in the port where you can store your luggage. I'm just not sure how late they are open. We left our bags there for $5.00 (I think) and wandered over to Channelside for lunch before we got in a taxi to the airport.

If you're definitely going to go to Busch Gardens, check with them to see if there's anywhere to stash the luggage. That way you won't have to go all the way back to the pier.

How do you plan to get to Busch Gardens? If you were going to rent a car, you could just leave the luggage in the trunk? Otherwise, you may end up like the other poster noted and push or pull the luggage around with you. Sorry. Hope it works out.

Sounds as though our options are slimmer than we originally thought... it's hard to justify renting a car just to store our luggage in for the day and to get to Busch Gardens but it may be our only and best option...

Archived